RageCage PRO Lacrosse Goal - 6' x 6'
Rage Cage Pro meets NCAA and World Lacrosse specification for an official flat bottom lacrosse goal. Rage Cage Pro is intended for Professional level competition, including tournaments, high school field leagues, Lacrosse Canada events, etc.
The patented Rage Cage Pro net is ultra-strong. Rage Cage Pro nets have 2 layers
of 4mm mesh around the perimeter and metal bands bonding both layers together to
become the equivalent of an 8mm net, in the 2 layered sections. Tops of the
diagonal hems are reinforced.
- Rage Cage Pro cart is included and is designed for easy transport.
- Rage Cage Pro one time assembly has been improved and is extremely quick and easy.
- Rage Cage Pro ground brackets locks and point joint lock are included and tethered to the net near the brackets, for convenience.
- The Rage Cage net fastening system is a durable connection between the net and pipe for the highest-level shooters and has double monofilament along the cross bar.
- RageCage has welded extra weights inside the crossbar for extra stability, when the highest caliber shots hit the frame.
- It weighs in at 100 lbs.
The folded size of Rage Cage Pro is - 48”H x 47”D x 14”W.